Thursday, October 20, 2011



When I decided to love you, I loved you like we’ll be together forever. It didn’t cross my mind that we might end. I see now that first love is the most powerful kind. Because it’s innocent and knows no boundaries. You’re the first one to still my heart. And for that, I will never forget you. I now know why God advices us to be with one person for the rest of our lives. Were deeply attached and its not natural to rip loose.  I realize now that breakups cause more than pain. When we broke up, it built walls and scars, and it created fear for future love. It is important to  me for you to know that you played a huge influential part of my life. Looking at our past has rebuild how much our relationship shaped who I am today. I write this letter because I want you to know you’re a wonderful person. We simply could not continue to pull each other in direction neither of us ought to go. Our past overlapped for a time but eventually split apart.
 A tree cannot grow beneath another tree’s shadow. so I guess I have to find a place for my roots to grow. In a position where I can soak up my own sun. you represent friend who was there during the most fragile part of my life. and you let me go so I could grow. Thank you for putting up with me. and for giving  me the hard times. You will always hold a place in the deep part of my heart. Thank you for allowing me to discover who I am. And to follow my greatest passion. I know you will do the same.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment